Surya Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Invites applications from dynamic, innovative, visionary & computer literate Nepalese Citizen for the post of
1.Position Title: Chief Executive Officer
• Minimum Masters Degree in management economics, insurance, finance, account commerce, law, mathematics, statistics or engineering; or Chartered Accountancy with Bachelor degree.
Work Experience and Eligibility Criteria
• Work experience in the position of manager or above at least for 5 years In any insurance company or 8 years In Banking and financial sector or 7 years (Including 1 year In Insurance) in banking and financial sector (Listed in Nepal Stock Exchange).
• Persons well versed with software will be given preference.
• Not disqualified as provided In Insurers Corporate Governance Guidelines.Other qualifications outlined by the Insurance Board
Age: Not exceeding 65 years
• Provide direction and leadership towards the achievement of the company’s mission, strategy, goals and objectives.
• Formulate and implement the company’s strategic and annual business plan to achieve the company’s long and short term objectives.
• Delegate authority and responsibility among subordinates and take the lead as required.
• Ensure that the company complies with all regulatory and statutory requirements guiding the business.
• Guide and lead the management and advise Board of directors on opportunities for strategic alliances, investment and business growth.
• Develop and implement effective MIS & IT System.
• Business Plan
• Candidates are required to submit a 4 years business plan to provide direction and leadership to achieve the organizational goals at the time of application and submit a CV with short description of his/her previous experience and Its relevance in leading Surya Life Insurance Co. Lid.
Last date to apply: 16 Jun, 2017
Performance Agreement : Performance agreement with Board of Directors shall be made before appointment
Remuneration and facilities : Negotiable as per company’s policy and regulator’s directives.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications addressed to the chairman & marked confidential along with 2 passports sized photos and the notarized copies of academic certificates in a sealed envelope within 21 days from publication of the advertisement at Post Box no. 15121 or drop at Corporate Office or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with CEO as subject
Note: Any telephone inquiries shall not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. The company reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
– Company Secretary
SURYA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Corporate Office: Charter Tower, 4th floor, Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 27 Dec, 2016
Surya Life Insurance Co. Ltd. has been established and registered under Company Act 2063B.S.(Regd. No. 1006/063-64) and Insurance Act 2049 as a Public Limited Co. and was issued a license to operate Life Insurance Business on 2064/12/06(19th March’08)