Surya Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Invites applications from dynamic, innovative, visionary & computer literate Nepalese Citizen for the post of
1.Position Title: Chief Executive Officer
• Minimum Masters Degree in management economics, insurance, finance, account commerce, law, mathematics, statistics or engineering; or Chartered Accountancy with Bachelor degree.
Work Experience and Eligibility Criteria
• Work experience in the position of manager or above at least for 5 years In any insurance company or 8 years In Banking and financial sector or 7 years (Including 1 year In Insurance) in banking and financial sector (Listed in Nepal Stock Exchange).
• Persons well versed with software will be given preference.
• Not disqualified as provided In Insurers Corporate Governance Guidelines.Other qualifications outlined by the Insurance Board
Age: Not exceeding 65 years
• Provide direction and leadership towards the achievement of the company’s mission, strategy, goals and objectives.
• Formulate and implement the company’s strategic and annual business plan to achieve the company’s long and short term objectives.
• Delegate authority and responsibility among subordinates and take the lead as required.
• Ensure that the company complies with all regulatory and statutory requirements guiding the business.
• Guide and lead the management and advise Board of directors on opportunities for strategic alliances, investment and business growth.
• Develop and implement effective MIS & IT System.
• Business Plan
• Candidates are required to submit a 4 years business plan to provide direction and leadership to achieve the organizational goals at the time of application and submit a CV with short description of his/her previous experience and Its relevance in leading Surya Life Insurance Co. Lid.
Last date to apply: 16 Jun, 2017
Performance Agreement : Performance agreement with Board of Directors shall be made before appointment
Remuneration and facilities : Negotiable as per company’s policy and regulator’s directives.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications addressed to the chairman & marked confidential along with 2 passports sized photos and the notarized copies of academic certificates in a sealed envelope within 21 days from publication of the advertisement at Post Box no. 15121 or drop at Corporate Office or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with CEO as subject
Note: Any telephone inquiries shall not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. The company reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
– Company Secretary
SURYA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Corporate Office: Charter Tower, 4th floor, Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 27 Dec, 2016