|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 2 years|
- Master’s Degree in English at least 2 years of teaching experience
- Candidates are expected to have a smart personality, pleasant nature with excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- andidates must be a Nepalese citizen with age limit not exceeding 35 years, computer literate with working knowledge of MS office applications, and proficient in written/ spoken English and Nepali language
- The candidates will be responsible for ensuring appropriate curriculum coverage, continuity and progression in the concerned subject area for all students
- S/he should guide students by assessing the special educational requirements by offering best possible learning opportunities to enhance their skills
SOS Children’s Villages Nepal offers a competitive remuneration package as per the rules and regulations of the organization
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter, updated resume, copies of academic certificates, a copy of citizenship certificate and a recent passport sized photo by October 23, 2017 (Kartik 06, 2074) to:
SOS Hermann Gmeiner School Bharatpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection processes. Suitable candidates are highly encouraged to apply. The school reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.