|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 5 years|
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration in relevant discipline with proven experience in sales and marketing in retail pharmaceutical markets in a social business or private sector
- Minimum of five years’ experience of working in management level with budget/cost accountability, ideally with some logistics experience
- Sound knowledge of marketing regulations of pharmaceutical product
- Ensure registration and renewals of MSI branded products in Nepal
- Achieve sale targets and cost recovery margins for MSI products
- Implement MSI minimum quality standards for product marketing
- Monitor, track and report sales numbers across the different regions within Nepal Programme
- Ensure financial management and sustainability of activities
Please visit http://mariestopes.org.np/en/about-us/vacancy for detail job descriptions for above positions.
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria can send their CV and covering letter to MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np by 5:00 pm, 20th October 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts an application from Nepalese citizens only and encourages women, people of ethnic minorities and Dalits to apply.
- Program Director Job Vacancy in Sahamati , NGO Jobs Vacancy
- Job Vacancy In UMN Okhaldhunga Community Hospital, Job Vacancy For Public Health Unit Supervisor OCH Level,
- Job Vacancy In BLUE SKY GROUP OF COMAPNIES, Job Vacancy For PAINTING SUPERVISOR,
- Job Demand From Malaysia, Job Vacancy For Cook ,
- Job Demand From Turkey,Job Demand For Domestic Worker , Job Vacancy In Peri Insan Kaynaklari Danismanlik Hizmetleri Ltd., Sti Company,