- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Please check details below.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Management
- Two years of experience in administration work
- Flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and creative
- Working knowledge of desktop computer and MS Office software packages (MS Excel and MS Word a must).
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Nepali and English
- Female are encouraged to apply.
KTS is a Guaranteed Fair Trade NGO providing education and vocational training to underprivileged families. KTS is working towards self-sustainment through sales of handmade products produced in its income generating programme. The Office Administrator will be responsible to manage day-to-day operations, coordinating with team of professionals from training, production and marketing and will be directly responsible to the Director.
- Organize a filing system for important company documents
- Update organisation production software with new orders and prepare production reports.
- Keep despatch record of sample and shipments / payments and prepare reports.
- Order/Prepare labels and tags for order as per buyers requirements/approval
- Collect, process and distribute incoming mail as well as compose and send correspondence.
- Keep home based producer’s record and monitor.
- Internal monitoring of staffs for performance and keeping record and preparing reports.
- Assist management and other staff to ensure compliance with Fair Trade Standards.
- Prepare documents for Fair Trade Guaranty System and complete organisation’s Self-Assessment Report.
- Keep records of trainings provided to employees.
- Others as and when required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How To Apply: