Business Development Executive – ERP Sales/Marketing
- Handling Business development / marketingactivities of ERP / CRM Solutions
- Lead generation, cold calling, following up with prospects
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with prospects/leads
- Client facing relationship owner for multiple projects.
- Understanding client requirement, proposal writing, negotiation and closure
- Creating marketing materials like presentations, mailers, fliers etc
- Market analysis/survey, competitor analysis
- Setting the strategy and policies for the use of customer data and drive the customer proposition on how we use that data
- Define Sales Strategy & implement Sales Schemes etc.
- Continually assess the viability of new sources of customer data
- Working across the entire matrix to listen, advice, and take customer data requirements across the company.
- Filter client & customer data and generate hot leads to work upon.
- Prepare daily, weekly and other periodic reports
- Achieve business targets as mentioned in the Key performance objectives
- Must have self-driven and go better attitude, fluent communication skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management with minimum One years of experience in Sales or Marketing role
- Experience into end to end ERP/CRM Sales will be added advantage
- Having a Sales Attitude , Persistence and aggressive
- Excellent business communication skills in both verbal and written
- Expertise in different business development/ sales tactics and strategy in order to close the deal while maintaining Sales Ethics
How To Apply?
Interested and Qualified candidates are requested to Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, Send your CV, You shall be Called for Interview