Position: HR Consultant / Expert / Advisor
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Number of positions: 1
Employment Type: Part Time (5 Sunday 10am-4pm)
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Center for Research on Environment Health and Population Activities (CREHPA) is a private, not-for-profit consultancy and research organization based at Kathmandu, Nepal. It is registered under Society’s Act 2034, HMG as a non-governmental organization (NGO). It is also registered with the Social Welfare Council (SWC), Nepal.
CREHPA is looking for a vibrant personality who desires to work as a Human Resources Consultant. The HR Consultant will be a responsible for providing strategic human resources guidance and support to deliver the capacity building in HR management of organization.
- To deliver the capacity building in HR management of organization through a consultant which usually provide these types of services through practical advice, training, and developing policies:
- To assess the current HR Management practices and identify the gaps.
- To update the current HR policy ensuring its alignment with current labor law
- To translate the policy into practice.
- To build the capacity of HR personnel
- To ensure the smooth everyday operations in HR management
- Review the current HR Policy
- Identify the gaps
- Compliance with Labor law
- Revise and develop the HR Policy
Recruitment & Selection
- Review the current Recruitment System
- Build the capacity of HR personnel
- Develop the recruitment and selection process ensuring the transparency
- To review the contract/appointment formats
- Identify the gaps.
- To develop the contract format ensuring that it contains essential elements
- Build the capacity of HR personnel for consistency of contract management.
Filing and Record System
- To build the capacity on effective management of recruitment filing and record system
- To build the capacity on effective management of staff personnel filing and record system
- To review and develop the HR related forms
- To review and develop the performance management system
- Performance Management Process
- Related forms
- Capacity building of HR personnel.
- To develop the effective procurement system.
- Build the capacity of related stakeholder.
- Masters in Human Resource Management.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply with updated CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with no later than 16 Jan, 2018.
Only short-listed candidate will be called for the further selection process.