- Full Time
- 1+ years
- SLC / TSLC
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Cook for our client company.
Job Position: Cook
- Minimum one year experience in related field.
- Good standards of hygiene.
- Monitoring and managing supplies.
- He/ She must be able to read and write in English.
- Have knowledge of basic cooking and must be able to work according to the given recipe.
- Supervise and coordinate activities food preparation.
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food.
- Ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals.
- Monitor sanitation practices and ensure that kitchen safety standards are followed.
Work hours: 11:00 am to 8 pm;
During event, Wednesdays and Fridays working hours will be 11 am to 9.30 pm
Candidates having their own vehicle are more preferred.
Salary: Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 12,000 per month
- Job Vacancy In World Vision International Nepal (WVIN),,Job Vacancy For Programmes Director,
- Job Vacancy In Lutheran World Federation,Job Vacancy For WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) Officer,
- Job Vacancy In UNDP,Job Vacancy For Monitoring & Reporting Officer,
- Job Demand From UAE, Job Vacancy In Sonara Ficer & Plastic Ind. Fzc Company ,Job Vacancy For Helper,
- Job Demand From UAE, Job Vacancy In Mohamed Hilal Group,Job Vacancy For General Cook, Juice Maker, Waiter,