- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Intermediate (10+2)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of IT Support Staff for our client company.
Job Position: IT Support Staff
- Provide IT support on the field.
- Installation of OS, troubleshooting of computers, printers and other peripherals in client offices.
- Networking set up and troubleshooting in client offices.
- Document all activities implemented during technical support of clients.
- Maintain good and pleasing relationship with all the clients.
- Perform other tasks (s) as and when required.
- Must possess a driving license and should show a willingness to travel and visit clients.
Working Hours: 10 am to 6 pm (Sunday to Friday).
- Completion of 10+2 with hardware training certification.
- Minimum 6 months experience in computer maintenance field.
- Good Knowledge of computer hardware, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Operating System and Office Packages.
- Knowledge of Networking
Salary: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 12,000 per month + transportation+ communication allowances
- Job Vacancy In Kerala Resorts, Job Vacancy For House Keeping,
- Job Vacancy In Saatbise Hospital, Job Vacancy For Medical Officer,Job Vacancy For Various Position,
- Job Vacancy In DanChurchAid (DCA), Job Vacancy For Communication Assistant,
- Job Vacanacy In UNICEF, Job Vacancy For Planning & Monitoring Specialist,
- Job Vacancy In Plan International, Job Vacancy For Head of Influencing,