Vendor support call center Manager
Salary Rs. 50000-80000
Daraz.com.np (formerly kaymu.com.np) is Nepal’s largest e-commerce platform that runs on a managed marketplace model to connect buyers and sellers. With over 80 employees, Daraz is leading the e-commerce revolution in Nepal.
Daraz.com.np is powered by German based Rocket Internet, one of the world’s largest e-commerce focused venture capital firms and start-up incubators. Daraz Nepal is a part of Daraz Group, with investments from CDC Group, Ooredoo and Rocket Internet.
• Manage Seller Support Team of 6-10 people including new vendor onboarding, issue resolution and outbound calls
• Drive overall assortment growth of the categories through expansion of current seller assortment as well as identifying, prospecting & recruiting new vendors
• Increase sales and orders by handling Daraz’s price position and initiating renegotiation of pricing on strategic sellers and products within the category.
• Develop and execute category-based promotional campaigns in alignment with overall promotions to boost sales of the category.
• Analyse data to track performances and identify development opportunities (including retainers, business to business, offline and special campaign deals) and act upon them to optimize growth.
• Work closely with Vendor Operations Team to ensure vendors are trained with our systems and processes and that vendors are fulfilment orders on time
• Working closely with support functions such as Marketing, Operations, Content, & Customer Service to ensure a smooth flow of operations and achievement of revenue and operational targets
• Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering disciplines from top university
• 1-2 years of experience of managing call center is highly valued.
• Alternatively, 1- 2 years of experience in a managerial role in banking, consulting, sales or marketing
• Highly data-oriented and comfortable with numbers
• Proficient in Excel – lookups, pivot-table, data visualization and so on
What we offer
• International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in ecommerce and online marketing
• Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
• Five days a week (Monday to Friday), 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
• Benefit package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
HOW TO APPLY
• Email with your CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your email needs to serve as a cover letter
• Include in the subject field of the email the title of the job you are applying for
• If you have been referred by current or past Daraz employees, please mention the referrer’s full name and contact information .