Company: Everest Bank Limited
ATM SWITCH/CARD MANAGEMENT:PROFESSIONAI: 1
Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent degree in IT related subject from recognized university.
Experience: Should have working experience of minimum 2 years in similar fields in any Bank/Financial Institution/Switching network provider company for managing/developing/implementing and supporting Debit/Credit Card acquiring and issuing.
• Experience in operation of different brand ATM Machines – NCR, DieBold & Wincor
• Experience in Visa Base I & II, Visa SMS, IS08583, EPOS and EFT (electronic fund transfer)
• Experience in Debit/Credit/Prepaid Card Management System/Instant chip card issuance and bulk card issuance
• Sound knowledge of PL/Sql
• Should have fair knowledge of digital banking products like Card Operations, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, payment gateway etc.
• Technical background in EMV Smartcard technology and sound knowledge of PCI requirement and HSM
• Experience in various products and schemes of different payment networks (VISA/Master/UPI etc.)
• Experience in Visa Edit Package/Vision Plus for credit product would be added advantage.
IT PROFESSIONAL: 1
CODE: EBL-ITP- 2018
Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent degree in IT related subject.
Experience: At least 2 years experience in Software development / project management using the programming / scripting language (Java / .Net) and following are the desirable skills for the above category:
• Good knowledge in popular RDBMS, preferably Oracle, PostGreSql, MSSQL
• Proficiency in web application designing & development using HRML 5
• Good knowledge of Web Services technology (SOAP / REST)
• Mobile application development using Objective-C/Swift 3.0 / Java
• Should have fair knowledge of’digital banking products like Card Operations, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, payment gateway etc.
Last date to apply: 30 May, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
The remuneration/perquisite and positions will be as per the experience and competency of the selected candidate.
Apply to Manager, Human Resources Department, Head Office Lazimpat, Kathmandu by mentioning appropriate job code on the envelope or application should reach at Post Box No. 13384 within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice.
Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted for selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all apllications without stating any reason whatsoever.
This job announcement was published in Himalayan Times on 16 May 2018