Company: Green Tick Nepal
Position Title: System Administrator
No. of Vacancy – 01
Education – Bachelor or Master’s Degree in related field
Experience – 5+ years in related field
Salary – Negotiable
Job Location – Kathmandu
- Ensures the reliable performance of ERP systems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any ERP related hardware, software, user access or other problems.
- Participates in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test and implement ERP systems and applications.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
- Coordinates new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users.
- Recommends new features or changes to configuration/ workflows based on user feedback.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
- Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
- Chartered Accountant from ICAN or ICAI.
- Experience of 3 to 4 years
- Knowledge of related accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates can attach their CV and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org