Company: Nepal Hydro & Electric Ltd
Position Title: Marketing Manager
No. of Vacancy: 1
Level: XI (Eleven)
Job Purpose: To support marketing division in investigating markets, marketing products/services of company and preparation of proper bid documents.
1. To bring appropriate jobs and services by marketing products and services of the company
2. To investigate competitors and analyze market competition
3. To prepare market promotional materials of products/services of the company
Qualifications and Experience: MBA from a recognized Institute/University with 10 years’ experience in marketing Engineering Product/Technical Goods (Experience in hydro Projects
Salary and other benefits: As per Company rule
Position Title: Senior Manager – Technical
No. of Vacancy: 1
Level: XII (Twelve)
Job Purpose: To manage, plan and direct overall policies and activities of the Company and to ensure operational efficiency of Technical divisions which ultimately help in attaining goals of maximizing company’s profit.
1. To fulfill the engineering requirements of the technical divisions in an efficient and effective manner
2. To develop new products and put effort in improving the existing products and
3. To promote/manage sales of Company products & Services
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering (preferred Master’s degree) with 15 years’ relevant experience
Salary and other benefits: Negotiable as per qualifications and experiences
Last date to apply: 22nd June 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Type of employment: On contract basis with possibility of being regular based on performance.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to send an application along with complete CV copies of educational certificates and a recent passport size photograph before 22nd June 2018 by post or e-mail:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. For more details about the Company please visit http://www.nhe.com.np
HR & Admin Nlanager
Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited
Post Box No.1, Butwal, Nepal. .
This job announcement was published in Himalayan Times on 13 June 2018