The Federation is the world’s largest humanitarian organization providing assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious belief, class or political opinion. The office’s role is to support the Nepal Red Cross Society (NRCS) in delivering humanitarian services to the most vulnerable.
More information on the organization and its activities, can be obtained from www.ifrc.or and www.ifrc.org/where/country/cn6.asp?country=123
Position: Programme Officer for Norwegian Red Cross Programme
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
Experience: At least minimum of 5 years.
- The Officer’s primary responsibility is to provide program support to the NRCS shelter and livelihood teams in Sindhupalchowk, with an emphasis on ensuring high standards of community engagement, communication and accountability, building back safer initiatives, cash transfer practices, project monitoring and reporting and end line evaluations. They will be considered as an integral part of the support system to the NRCS both in the assigned sectors as well as the overall capacity building of the organisation. As such, the incumbent is expected to work closely and cooperatively with NRCS when called on.
Position: Finance Assistant for Danish Red Cross Programme
Qualification: Graduate in Accounting/Finance Experience: 2+ years is preferred.
- The Finance Assistant in IFRC/Danish Red Cross Country Office (DRC CO) is responsible for assisting DRC Finance Team in well-functioning of the financial tasks related to existing DRC running programmes and support Nepal Red Cross Society (NRCS) in financial issues for the effective implementation of program activities.
How To Apply
Interested candidate are required to submit their application no later than 16th January 2018 through website. Detailed job responsibility for the position can be obtained from the website http://www.jobsnepal.com/employer/international-federation-of-red-cross-and-red-crescent-societies-ifrc/8923
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
- Program Director Job Vacancy in Sahamati , NGO Jobs Vacancy
- Job Vacancy In UMN Okhaldhunga Community Hospital, Job Vacancy For Public Health Unit Supervisor OCH Level,
- Job Vacancy In BLUE SKY GROUP OF COMAPNIES, Job Vacancy For PAINTING SUPERVISOR,
- Job Demand From Malaysia, Job Vacancy For Cook ,
- Job Demand From Turkey,Job Demand For Domestic Worker , Job Vacancy In Peri Insan Kaynaklari Danismanlik Hizmetleri Ltd., Sti Company,