Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Ltd. (NSMBL), a wholly owned downstream subsidiary of Nepal SBI Bank Ltd. (NSBL) licensed by Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) for carrying out the business of merchant banking/capital market services, hereby announces vacancy for the following position:
Position/Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- To take lead of the Company’s day to day operations in the overall fronts, including but not limited to, Information Technology (IT), Issue Management, Share Registration, D-mat Services, Underwriting, Portfolio Management, Mutual Fund Management, Venture Capital, Financial Advisory Services, etc.
- To take responsibility for excellence and delivery in the Operations and Technology space.
- To devise business and marketing strategies, requisite policies, systems, procedures & manuals for smooth conduct of the Company’s operations.
- To train and supervise employees to ensure delivery of quality, efficient, prompt and reliable services to the customers.
- To develop a sound customer base for all the segments of capital/merchant banking business and take lead of the Company’s marketing initiates for achieving projected targets/ goals.
- Age not exceeding 40 years.
- Master’s Degree in Management, Finance, Commerce, Economics, Commercial Law or a Chartered Accountant.
- At least 6-7 years’ work experience in a company or organization related to capital market/merchant banking/ securities business as key managerial personnel.
- Preference will be given to those who have already worked as Dy. CEO/C00 in any company dealing with capital market/ merchant banking/sec- uritiee business.
Timeline: Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may submit their application along with a brief synopsis of their profile to Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Ltd., Corporate Office, Hattisar, Kathmandu. latest by July 27. 2018 before close of office hours.
Selection Process/Service Conditions: The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview to be undertaken by the Company% Recruitment/Selection Committee. Service conditions of the candidate, including remuneration/compensation package, will be governed under service conditions/rules prescribed by NSMBL. The Company reserves the right to reject or accept any application or cancel the vacancy at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
How To Apply
Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Ltd. Hattisar, Kathmandu.
This vacancy announcement published on Kantipur daily.