Position Title: HR Co-ordinator (Pokhara)
No. of Vacancy: 1
Graduate with minimum 2 years of professional experience in relevant human resources/administrative
Job Description :
• Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
• Redirecting HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
• Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing back ground checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars
• Perform orientations, on-boarding and update records with new hires
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
• Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
• Support other functions as assigned.
Basic Requirement :
• Graduate with minimum 2 years of professional experience in relevant human resources/administrative position in service / hospitality industry.
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
• Strong ability in using MS Office software. (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint etc etc )
• Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
• Ability to work on high pressure
• In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Having a pleasant personality , positive attitude and a good team player.
Last date to apply: April 22nd, 2018