Green Tick Nepal
Position Title: Account & Admin Assistant
No. of Vacancy – 01
Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Experience – Experience will be given preference.
Salary – Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 20,000
Job Location – Kathmandu
Vehicle and License is compulsory.
- Assist in preparing and processing documentation related to accounts payable and receivable of core account.
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements and invoices and dispatching payments.
- Issue cheque for all accounts due.
- Ensure security for all cheque and finance related documents.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Assisting in handling petty cash book.
- Assisting in computing taxes owned and preparing tax/VAT returns, ensuring compliance payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Assisting in preparing books of account/vouchers and relevant documents.
- Assisting in handling and monitoring bankers and bank transactions.
- Assisting in summarizing expenditure and receipts.
- Maintain confidential employee’s files.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Implementing the financing strategy approved by the senior management.
- To ensure the organization meets all its commitments to the donors and be the contact person for donor in all finance related matters.
- Maintaining project wise tally to audit purpose.
- Devising and maintain office systems.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Ordering and maintain stationary and equipment suppliers.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
- Organizing and sorting paperwork, documents and computer- based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Carrying out other tasks as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply from the Apply button below mentioning your CV and contact details.