Company: Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited
Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited, a Leading national level development Bank invites application from highly motivated, dynamic, result oriented and competent Nepalese Citizen for the following vacancy for Head Office.
Position: Junior Assistant/Assistant-IT
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer/IT(or equivalent)
Experience: One Year experience in Network /System support.
• Knowledge & Experience of MS Server environment including Exchange Mail
• Knowledge & Experience of Network/ System support.
• Knowledge of Virtualization & Basic Data Center operations
• Proficient in Desktop Administration & IT Support
• Experience of Pumori CBS will be an added advantage
• Willing to work off-hours and in shifts
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on 2075.09.18
Last date to apply: Poush 18, 2075
HOW TO APPLY
Meeting above criteria, interested candidates may apply along with application and latest CV. Passport Size Photograph with photography of Citizenship and Certificate and Educational Certificate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or courier/post latest by Poush 18,2075 to below mentioned address. Only short listed candidates would be called for interview. The bank reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of selection process shall lead to automatic disqualification
Lumbini Bikas Bank Ltd.
Human Resource Department Head Office
4th Floor, Survise Bizpark
Source: The Himalayan Times, December 19, 2018