Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Nepal Shopping Channel is Nepal’s dedicated Television Shopping Channel where we feature infomercial and sell products. To compliment shopping experience, we will feature the products in our website and youtube channel. The Channel will telecast 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Marketing manager should have industry knowledge in advertising and television. Should be able to market the NSC to advertising agency and the potential clients for infomercial. Should be able to brand NSC.
The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities with advertising agencies and clients
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online, television and print marketing campaigns.
- Manage overall design of the website through marketing perspective
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner (advertising agencies) relationships for company marketing.
- At least Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Industry Experience in Television and Advertising
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
To Apply Login to www.p2p.com.np
For further queries please contact 015539788/015539746