Braindigit, an ISO 9001: 2015 certified IT company works in .NET platform. We are established in 2008 with a view of taking business online. Our team consists of 110+ talents including developers, designers, testers, analysts and business experts. Visit: www.braindigit.com for more detail.
Basic Job Information
|Job Category:||Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service > Sales/ Marketing, Direct marketing, Market research, Marketing Strategy|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 4 ]|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Dec. 09, 2017 23:55 (1 week from now)|
|Experience Required:||Less than 1 year|
|Professional Skill Required:||Communication Strategy Marketing|
- Good command over english language: Verbal as well as Writing
- Able to work proactively, independently within tight schedule to meet deadlines
- Understand 7 Ps of Marketing
- Technical skills: Should be able to use Microsoft office tools
- Should be able to relate to the team needs and work in a flexible manner
We are sourcing an energetic, curious, and research oriented marketing graduates for 3 months traineeship program. This traineeship program will help you to develop strengths in market research, communication and business development. The major purpose of this program is to hire individual after successfully completion of traineeship program.You will have to perform following Responsibilities:
- Market research to identify potential clients, and visit different targeted clients and help seniors to make strategy to expand business
- Help seniors on developing promotional campaigns to achieve growth and hit targets
- Conduct surveys and generate reports
- Support in prospecting and social media placing and tracking
- Assisting in developing database
- Write contents on regular basis
Braindigit offers an exciting, fun and friendly work environment along with several great benefits. We provide you an ample opportunities to learn and develop skills through research and knowledge sharing. You are encouraged to bring your innovative and creative ideas to work and to take up challenges at the same time.
If you want to join a committed and hard-working team and if you enjoy the energy of a startup environment, you’ll thrive at BRAINDIGIT!
Please send your CV to HR@braindigit.com, only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further screening process.