Position Title: Director Human Resources
To transform traditional HR practices into powerful competitive advantages to bringing to life a Modern Agile and Digital (MAD) organization. To nurture a culture that embraces Change. Anticipating it, managing it, developing capabilities and positioning the organization to stay ahead of Change by driving a high performance culture among a dynamic and young talent pool where ‘digital first’ is key and flexibility and adaptability are easier for some than others.
Given the backdrop, to provide direction and ensuring supervision for developing Human Resources strategies and effective execution in order to deliver effective HR Services delivery in terms of Manpower Planning, Manpower Sourcing, Organizational / Individual Development, Performance Management System, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement, Compensation & Benefits, Rewards and Recognition, Employee Relations, Culture and Statutory Compliance in HR, enabling Business Units and Organization achieve their planned objectives.
• To develop HR strategy and roadmap for the organization while taking into account short & long term company business strategies through a well-designed talent transformation.
• To expand leadership development to create agile leaders and workforce who can handle continuous change.
• To provide overall supervision, direction and control of HR services that embraces a business-led talent strategy.
• Developing mechanisms to measure service quality, KPI’s & control mechanisms based on a sound cross-functional business understanding combined with a P&L orientation.
• Ensure required HR services are rendered to internal customers while anticipating business and talent opportunities and threats.
• Digitization of HR Processes (Employee Life Cycle) & HR Records while embracing innovative technologies.
• Publishing Key HR Matrices & other Dashboard at Frequent Intervals.
• To formulate long range plan & annual business plan.
• Influence purchase decisions, processes for vendor development, vendor management & governance framework.
• RFP development & scope of work in HR areas.
• To establish and enhance quality of engagement with strategic partners / suppliers.
• Effective governance in HR areas.
• To ensure diversity and inclusion.
• To develop a cordial relation between organisation & union.
• Compliance with Laws and Guidelines.
• Thorough understanding and practical experience in Contemporary HR Systems and Practices: Manpower Planning, Manpower Sourcing, Organizational / Individual Development, Performance Management System, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement, Compensation and Benefits, Rewards and Recognition, Employee Relations, Maintaining desired Culture etc.
• Practical experience of handling Union in a collaborative approach.
• Experience of exhibiting highly developed interpersonal skills with focus on results.
• Experience of exhibiting analytical skills with problem solving capacity.
• Creates effective integration of the various units in the function that fosters teamwork.
Qualification & Experiences
• Young & Dynamic HR professional with less than 40 yrs of age, having Bachelor’s/Master Degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences.
• Minimum 15 years of prior experience in directing and developing HR strategies and in providing HR services to Businesses.
• Currently should be in C-level or C-1 level role.
• Prior experience in Mid-size Telecom organisation with Retail set up & with multiple business lines preferred.
• Thorough understanding of Compensation & Reward programs.
• Have done end to end management of Expatriates from different nationality.
• Well versed with HR systems, Technologies & processes.
• Should have been in-charge of HR in an organisation with thousands of staff.
• Sound knowledge of Financial Planning, HR Costs & Annual Plan.
• Must have managerial work experience in reputed MNC’s where English is the norm and preference will be given for those having mid to large size telco experience having managed annual employee remuneration budget exceeding US$60 million.
• Proven track record of handling various internal communications & E Sat Programs.
Last date to apply: 17th January 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Remuneration Package & Correspondence Details
An attractive remuneration package to commensurate experience / exposure await the fitting candidate.
Interested persons are invited to submit their applications with résumés no later than Wednesday, 17th January 2018, to the address presented below:
Human Resource Department, Ncell, Nakkhu, Lalitpur -04 Nepal
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Subject: Vacancy ref. no. 252 “Director Human Resource”
We thank all applicants for expressing an interest; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.