Chhimeki Sanstha Nepal, a non-governmental organization based in Kathmandu, established in 2004 by neighborhood women volunteers, works in 11 wards of Kathmandu Metropolitan City (KMC) in the field of health and nutrition of mothers and children. It has aimed to empower women for improving their overall wellbeing through skills development and income generation activities, especially, for the needy families of community people from poor, disadvantage and marginalized group.
In this background we are looking honest, motivated and experiences staff for its program. Candidates with the required qualifications and competencies are invited to apply for the following position.
Position: Program Assistant
Required numbers: 1 (One)
Duration: One year with possible extension.
Qualification and Experiences Required
- +2 passed or intermediate degree
- Report writing skills with fluency in both written and spoken in Nepali and English.
- Proficient in computer knowledge on MS office package and internet.
- Good communication, coordination and documentation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability with ability to work in team.
- At least one year experienced in relevant field
- Work with project team members to keep all project related data, information and activities.
- Properly maintain records of project works and activities.
- Compile all necessary data and information for project report.
- Update regular Facebook and webpage of the organization.
Please submit your application, an updated CV to the following address no later than 16th January 2018. Only short-listed candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted for the selection process.
Chhimeki Sanstha Nepal,
Tahachal, Kathmandu, Nepal,