Organization: Center for Research and Sustainable Development Nepal
Center for Research and Sustainable Development Nepal (CREASION), is a not for profit, non-governmental organization that provides Nepali citizens — especially those of a younger generation — the opportunity to actively participate in compassion-based change. CREASION strives to be an innovative platform for development, collective solutions, sustainable progress, volunteerism, and research-based tasks.
CREASION runs three major programs at present: Rebuild for Change (RFC), Volunteer for Change (VFC) and Women for Change (WFC) with multiple ground-level projects under it.
# RFC is an earthquake recovery, rehabilitation, and reconstruction program that works to create a sustainable model for earthquake-resilient villages in earthquake-affected communities.
# VFC is a volunteer-platform conducting its activities with a special emphasis on youth-empowerment.
#WFC is a program to empower women with dignity with active engagement in all aspects of community and nation building.
#Waste PET Bottle Recollection and Recycling is another intervention Creasion is carrying forwards.
Besides this, we have many other interesting programs and projects in the pipeline in the thematic sector as Youth, Women, and Environment.
Position Title: Program Associate
Job category: NGO/INGO/Social Work
Job level: Mid-level
No. of vacancy: 1
Employment type: Full time
Job Location: Kathmandu
Offered Salary: NRS 15,000 – 20,000
Education level: Bachelor
Experience required: Not Required
Duration: 1 year
Applicant is responsible for project designing, planning, directing, organizing and controlling (monitoring and evaluation) program activities, documentation and reporting under the direction of Program Manager. S/he also shall be responsible for building relationships with strategic partners, sharing program impact and lessons, and policy analysis and development relating youth, women and environment advocacy and campaign.
Currently, the CREASION is seeking application from Nepali citizens for the following program associate position:
• Youth Engagement
• Project Development & Content Writing
• Business Development & Marketing
These are full-time positions. The selected candidates will work closely with the concerned team, based in Kathmandu and occasionally in other districts.
• Graduate in social science, business or other relevant fields
• Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
• Interested to work in the areas like Community Development, Youth Engagement, and Business Development
• Honest, hardworking, good communication skills and willingness to learn
• Have sound knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
• Able to work as part of a team in a cooperative+ and supportive way, particularly with staff with different background and age group
• Comfortable planning and delivering multiple activities under pressure to strict deadline
• Able to communication complex issues in a concise, accessible and engaging way
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the working culture of Government & Non-Profit Agencies in Nepal
• Willingness to work outside Kathmandu, whenever required or asked for
Professional Skill Required:
• Leadership Ability
• Communication skills – listening
• Marketing knowledge
• Entrepreneurship traits
• Personal Management Skills
• Time Management, Critical Thinking Ability
• Strong Work Values
Last date to apply: November 16, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Please clearly specify the position you are applying for and send your application to the attention of CREASION – PROGRAM OFFICER no later than Friday, November 16, 2018 (applications received after this date will not be entertained). Resume and application letter can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Ms. Bridhika Senchury, Program Officer at 01-4004069| 4440085.
(The actual date for the interview will be confirmed to those who are short listed for the post. If you are not contacted, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.)