Recovery Officer / Tax Collection Officer
Basic Job Information
|Job Category:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 3 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Durbar Marg / Anamnagar|
|Offered Salary:||NRs. 12,000.00 – 30,000.00 Monthly|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Dec. 13, 2017 23:59|
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 2 years|
|Professional Skill Required:||Working Knowledge Of Microsoft Word & ExcelWorking Experience Of Writing Emails Client Handling LeadershipExcellent Command In English (Written & Oral)|
- Masters qualified with 2 years experience or Bachelors qualified with 4 years experience in relevant role
- A knowledge and understanding of debt or tax collection principles and the legal processes
- Working experience of writing letters and emails in English
- Understanding of and commitment to Customer Care principals
- Knowledge of using computer based IT systems including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Proficiency in the use and application of arithmetical skills
- Working experience of ability to meet targets set
- Ability to maintain and sustain a productive and effective working partnership within corporate clients
- Experience of handling business-to-business clients
- Ability to effectively communicate in a patient, sympathetic and tactful way by telephone. In person and in writing with corporate clients and colleagues
- Ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines
- Ability to work alone and/or in a team based environment
- Experience of working in a collection or recovery environment, preferably in banks or other related institutions
- Experience of presenting cases or making presentations to clients at director’s level
- Experience of using CRM software
Personal behaviours and style:
We look for people who are committed to and demonstrate our core values of:
- Action: Getting things done while being accountable. Delivering on objectives and taking responsibility for the service. A positive attitude.
- Commitment: Putting customers first. Being customer focussed; delivering excellent services to external and internal customers. Adopting a flexible approach.
- Excellence: Always striving to be the best. Continuously reviewing the service and improving efficiency. Exceeding our targets and improving standards.
- Integrity: Honest and open in everything we do. Maintaining our code of conduct and acting professionally at all times.
- Teamwork: Working together to deliver. Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with internal managers/teams and external stakeholders; ensuring our corporate objectives are met.
- The ability to use own vehicle for use in connection with your duties and meetings with clients (preferred). The mileage are reimbursed by the company.
- Current driving license of at least a two-wheeler.
We are a tax collecting agency.
To assist in the recovery of municipal advertisement tax from business houses and companies, using a holistic approach to ensure that help and support is provided where possible so that eviction is a last resort.
You will be handling high level managers/directors/CEOs/MDs of our clients.
- To serve business-to-business clients.
- To collect municipal advertisement tax owed to our company in accordance with the systems, processes and guidelines issued by the municipal governments and our company, updating and maintaining appropriate systems to ensure that all collections and recovery measures are based on correctly held data.
- To engage with customers using a variety of means to obtain information which can be used in the tax collection/recovery process and to ensure that debtors are advised of their position and the procedures that will be followed to recover the debt.
- Engage with customers and reach a realistic and reasonable payment plan which is informed where possible by an accurate tax statement.
- To advise the line manager on issues affecting the tax collection processes, both in general terms and on individual cases. Maintain an extensive knowledge of statutory requirements and recognized good practice.
- To attend clients and present best evidence to obtain the appropriate response.
- To ensure that clients receive appropriate support and assistance with specialist advice on benefits and other tax related issues.
- To assist in the delivery of a high quality, efficient, responsive and professionally competent service, within the framework of our business, good practice and the relevant legislation.
- To take ownership for the arrears actions and ensuring that the arrears are reduced whilst providing a high quality service to customers.
Salary & Other Benefits:
- NPR 12,000 to 30,000 per month, depending on qualification & experience.
- Plus commission per collection, Bonus and other benefits as per company rules. Depending on ability and commitment, you may earn over NPR 50,000 per month as commission.
How to Apply?