The Hotel Annapurna spreads over 5.5 acres of serenity in a busy city. It surrounds you with the comfort and convenience of fine accommodation, the largest hotel swimming pool in town and fine dining.
Basic Job Information
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Jan. 18, 2018 23:55|
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 2 years|
- Must have completed Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Must have experience of at least two years working in a similar role, preferably in a five-star hotel
- Must have native-speaker level communication skills in both Nepali and English
- A calm and positive attitude backed by discretion and confidentiality is essential
- Able to handle correspondence, reports and minutes independently to a high level of literacy, with a demonstrated proficiency in Mac computers and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Executive Director and senior management in the Corporate Office
- Able to manage multiple demands and tasks with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed copy of their resume, stating current and expected salary and availability by 17th January 2018, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Human Resources Manager,
Hotel Annapurna, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu.
P.O. Box 140, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu
Phone No. 977-1-4221711
Fax: 977-1-4225236 or 4259596
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.