Tuki Association Sunkoshi is a non-governmental, non-profit making local organization working in Sindhupalchok district since 1992 in the field of Child education & child right, Health & nutrition, Livelihood, Disaster risk reduction, SHUSASAN and Reconstruction, in collaboration with different partner organizations and local governments.
It has been implementing several projects coordinating and co- partnering with different partner organizations and local governments. Education for Hope is one of the projects implemented by Tuki. Major objective of this project is to contribute for improving learning achievements of the students. This project focuses in education and is being funded by Child Fund Japan, Nepal office. At present, this project needs qualified and experienced Nepali Citizen for the following position.
Vacancy number : 02-2075/076
Communication Officer- 1
Major job responsibilities:
- To take leading responsibilities in planning, implementing and monitoring of donor service communication.
- Support for the preparation of donor service requirement of the sponsorship project including regular interaction with sponsored children.
- Support line manager to prepare periodic project report in English as per requirement
- Proper recording of sponsored children, non-sponsored children and families’ information
- Maintaining, analyzing and managing of those information in database
- Conduct workshop, interaction session and training on donor service and child sponsorship matter to the project staff, sponsored children/family, and community.
- Translation of DS related materials and other program documents Nepali to English and vice versa.
- Instruct and coordinate project staff in donor service related matters to maintain donor service compliance.
- Ensure APOs in proper and timely collecting and updating child intake sheet (CIS)
- Prepare case studies and ensure quality of SCs, schools and SC grade.
- Daily operation and update of IMOS and report it to CFJ
- Verify DS related materials submitted by APO and ensure its quality.
- Support school teachers to prepare farewell letter to Sponsor, when SC terminates
- Ensure timely deliver to DS related materials from school – TUKI – CFJ and Tuki – School – SC
- Verify and confirm individual special intervention plan for SC by APO.
- Perform other necessary task allocation by line manager related to EfH project
- Promote relationship between sponsors and children through quality correspondence
Required minimum qualification, experiences and professional skills
- Bachelor Degree in Social Science, Rural Development, Education with major English or in related field. (Master degree preferred)
- Strong command of English and Nepali language both in written and verbal communication.
- More than 2 years’ work experience in similar or higher position’s role is required.
- Experience in operating computer (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel &PowerPoint) and email/internet.
- Candidate having work experience in I/NGOs and/or child sponsorship/Education program will be an advantage.
- Candidate having two wheeler driving license will be an added value.
Interested candidates meeting above criteria are requested to submit application along with recently updated CV, copies of testimonials, experiences, training and citizenship certificate and two referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 23rd October 2018 by 4:00 pm. Only short listed candidates will invited for written test and interview.
Female, Dalit and Janajati candidates meeting above experiences, skills and qualification are highly encouraged to apply.