Company: Jagdamba Cement
We are the leading and the largest cement producer in Nepal having two plants with multiple leading brands and different types of cements. We certainly have set “Benchmarks” for others in the market and lead the market In terms of pricing and market share. We continuously Innovate and do things differently. We keep our focus on growth in a very competitive scenario and work as a team. We are expanding this winning team and need the following personnel, with the mentioned requirements
Sr. SALES MANAGER – BIRGUNJ
• Dynamic individual within the age bracket of 35-45.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. However, MBA in Marketing is preferred.
• Having minimum 3-5 year’s experience as a frontline sales manager in FMCG or Hardware Industry (Steel /Cement /Paints).
• An outgoing personality with an ability to lead a team of 7-8 sales personnel.
• Computer proficiency and reasonable working knowledge of Microsoft Office will be an added advantage.
• Dealer development and motivational skills will be one of the prime responsibilities for this post.
SALES OFFICER – BIRGUNJ
• Relevant Experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public can be beneficial.
• The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach
• Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotion.
Weighbridge Operator- BIRGUNJ
• Direct traffic coming onto site and operate weighbridge, recording all vehicles entering/leaving the site.
• Record weights by vehicle, completing appropriate documentation and collect driver signatures, etc for accounting purpose; update system accordingly.
• Maintain the weighbridge and general area of the weigh bridge includ inch the office in a clean, tidy and hazard-free condition.
• Assist with general administrative duties answering the telephone and directing calls as appropriate, • Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills,
• Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required.
ACCOUNT OFFICER – BIRGUNJ
- Able to formulate and implement the organization’s financial plans and keep up-to-date account records.
- MBA Degree in Banking and Finance from a reputed university/institution.
- Adequate knowledge of finance/accounts, computers and technology application is necessary to pinpoint assets and respond to risk that might affect the achievement of the organizational goals.
Last date to apply: 15 June 2017
HOW TO APPLY
All position salaries and perks will be the best in the Industry.
interested candidates should mail their updated resume within 15 days of this advertisement.
This job announcement was published in Himalayan Times on 31 May 2017