Reports to: Project Coordinator and Executive Director of FEDO Central Office
Supervisory Responsibilities: Technical guidance to the work of project staffs for Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning activities
The MEAL Officer will substantially lead the results-based monitoring framework and strategies and operationalizing the monitoring and evaluation plan and related systems for PAVE. S/he will have a key role in gathering data, improving the quality of results tracking, analyzing, reporting, promoting MEAL knowledge and transfer internally and externally. S/he will ensure that the MEAL systems effectively work and serve the project. S/he will work in collaboration with the consortium partners and assist them in information collection, analysis and reporting.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Implementation, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning and Reporting
- Develop and strengthen monitoring and evaluation procedures for PAVE. Support the established M&E framework under the PAVE engaging all the relevant staffs to strengthen planning, implementation, oversight and monitoring of work plan activities
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project outputs and outcome. Promote evidence based programming through identifying data and knowledge gaps and the most efficient ways to bridging the knowledge gaps
- Monitor and evaluate the overall progress and achievements with the PAVE team
- Manage the integrated PAVE database on a monthly basis and ensure availability of accurate data to feed into team analysis the donor reporting as required
- Provide feedback and technical support to the project team on project strategies and activities in order to ensure evidence based reporting
- Organize M&E review meetings with the concerned staffs under PAVE, field visit to conduct survey
Your application must include a copy of your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter, latest photograph and name of two professional referees who may be contacted if you are short-listed for the position.