Surya Life Insurance Co. Ltd. 567 views

This company has no active jobs

Surya Life Insurance Co. Ltd.


Surya Life Insurance Co. Ltd. has been established and registered under Company Act 2063B.S.(Regd. No. 1006/063-64) and Insurance Act 2049 as a Public Limited Co. and was issued a license to operate Life Insurance Business on 2064/12/06(19th March'08)

 Authorized and Paid Up Capital:
The authorized capital of the Company is NRs 50 crore and Issued and Paid up Capital is NRs 50 crore. The promoters have contributed 70% of this,amounting to NRs.35 Crore whereas the other Nepalese Citizens  contributed remaining 30% of this capital amounting to NRs.15 Crore.
Re-Insurance :The Company has made reinsurance arrangement with SCOR Global Life Reinsurance Co. of Paris (France).
Connect with us