The Natural Resource Conflict Transformation Center- Nepal (NRCTC-N) is looking for an experienced and dynamic candidate in Account Assistant position required at west regional office in Dhangadhi, Kailali. Interested applicants are highly encouraged to apply with updated CV along with the cover letter describing the suitability for the post through email to [email protected] or [email protected] during 05-11 December, 2019 (Mangsir 19 to 25, 2076).
Duty Station: Dhangadhi, Kailali
Required Qualification Criteria:
- 10+2 (Intermediate Level) in Accounting, Finance and Business management from a recognized university.
- Should have good knowledge of accounts and accounting software Tally.
- Good computer skills in other computer packages such as MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
- Should have complete knowledge about Tax, VAT and TDS
- Good command in English and Nepali Languages, Written and Spoken.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines also, honest and possessing a high level of integrity.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the field of account, finance and administration management. Freshers are also encouraged to Apply
Enthusiastic, energetic and qualified fresher can also apply if you really deserve it. Salary and Benefits will be based on policy of the organization. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other inquiries will not be entertained and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application. Women, persons with disabilities and candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.
Web Address: https://www.nrctc.org.np/