Pioneer Associate is an IT company, specializes in customized software development, ERP, CRM, and web designing & development, we have evolved sound delivery models and business strategies to deliver high-quality and cost-effective solution to our clients to meet their goals and perform better. Our commitment, customer satisfaction, technical expertise, corporate value and transparency have made us a preferred vendor to our clients.
Pioneer Associate Pvt. Ltd. is looking for smart and dynamic Account Officer with a talent for helping the organization and clients reach their goal.
Required No.: 7
- Maintain up to date books of accounts in the accounting software
- Ensure all vouchers prepared have necessary approvals.
- File all vouchers along with supporting documents with objective of easy retrieval.
- Raise VAT invoice timely and up to date VAT sales and purchase register.
- Reconcile bank statements, vendor account statements and agents account statements with the Company’s books of accounts.
- Compute payroll taxation and other payroll deductions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain the security and integrity of client’s database.
- Field visit in regard to account support inside and outside to valley.
- MBS with 1 years’ experience in similar role OR
- BBS with 2 years’ experience in similar role
Experience and Skills
- Familiar with IT industry
- Well versed in statutory requirements (Tax, VAT, labor, contractual)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Package, Internet
- Knowledge of any financial software and co-operative will be of an added value.
The applicants are requested to send their resume within 6th July, 2019 on the following email id: [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.