Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Green IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a leading firm dedicated to providing a wide range of ICT solutions and services to enterprises. We are committed and passionate about providing value to its customers by enabling technologies.
We are looking for a dynamic and dedicated full-time employee for the position of the Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing the full sales success of the company for the achievement of maximum profitability and growth.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Influence, receive, analyze and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) and/or tender notices.
- Work with current clients as well as others to generate demand for the company’s product/services.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, providing accurate competitive pricing, developing and negotiating contracts.
- Liaise frequently with the Project Delivery team to ensure the delivery part is running smoothly and continues to manage the relationship with the customers to resolve any issues, identify any concerns and quickly remove any roadblocks to successful completion.
- Develop good rapport and business relationships with clients, partners and other stakeholders such as policymakers, regulators and industry association members.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly sales activity reports for discussion with the BoD/Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or a related discipline.
- Good Knowledge of ICT market and a good understanding of IT products and solutions like Server, Storage, Routers, Switches, Firewall, Datacenter, virtualization, Disaster Recovery, etc..)
- 5+ years of professional sales experience in ICT related industry.
- Experience working on complex deals with a proven track record in winning business and closing market opportunities.
- Ability to influence decision-makers at all levels.
- Strong leadership, decision making, problem-solving and consultative skills.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and result-oriented
Send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] by 31 October 2019 with the expected salary.