- The candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant with a Graduate
degree in Commerce
- Must have minimum of 2 years of work experience in maintaining Account-Finance and
general management related activities
- Proven language proficiency in English for report writing and have the computer
skills in MS Office (advanced excel, power point, and internet) application
- Manages all accounting and tax requirements for the company. Potential candidate
must be capable to head up a team of people containing qualified &
- Completes assignments, adhering to internal and external Audit standards and
- Data Management and the preparation of Management of Information System (MIS)
and other Reporting functions for the team
- Communications & Co-ordination between Multiple levels of the companies and
overseeing the operations
- Maintains accurate information on data and has excellent communication skill in
- Provides administrative support on all matters related to the data entry/processing
Provides a very strong Financial accounting system, interprets invoices and understands
accounting principles while entering data and maintains the data quality.
Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that
Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
Creating reports or offering recommendations after internal or public sector audits.
Providing advice on tax affairs.
How To Apply
Interested Candidate can apply through email at [email protected]