Nepal Sustainable Travel is an institution that works on the strategic business development of travel, tourism and hospitality sector in Nepal through business development, marketing, and research, and development.
Nepal Sustainable Travel is looking for Writers who are responsible for the overall quality assurance of creative products for a client. He/she should understand the writing guidelines of assigned clients and ensure that all creative materials produced are copy-accurate.
Job Position: Content Writer
Type: Full Time
- Creative writing, researching, and editing on travel, tourism and hospitality sector as per the stated guideline.
- Checking text to ensure it is well written and logically structured in the right style.
- Correcting grammar and spelling
- Ensuring the content is in line with the format of Nepal Sustainable Travel.
- Checking facts, information, and data.
- Writing catchy headlines for different variety contents.
- Proofreading the content and offering suggestions for content improvement.
- Rewriting/rephrasing/paraphrasing the original content without destroying the original ideas and/or styles.
Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum +2 or equivalent degree in any subject
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to accept and learn from critical feedback
- Familiar with content writing and management tools (Yoast for SEO content writers)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Deadline: 16 November 2019; 5:00 PM
How to Apply:
To apply, please email us at [email protected] with your CV (maximum 2 pages) and writing sample.
Please mention the job type you are interested in as the email subject when you are applying. Emails without CV and writing sample will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.