Nabil Investment Banking Ltd. Nabil Invest), a subsidiary a subsidiary of Nabil Bank Ltd., has established itself as one of the leading Merchant and Investment Bankers in the country. The company currently renders various investment banking and merchant banking services including Mutual Fund management and Depository under Nabil Mutual Fund, portfolio Management, Demat services as depository participant, Corporate Advisory, Merchant banking services such as Issuance of shares (IPO, FPO), Underwriting, RTA etc. The company aims to further strengthen its highly skilled professional team by inviting applications from enthusiastic, dynamic and competent Nepalese citizens in the following job positions:-
Digital Content Creator
The purpose of this job is to use digital channels to reach customers, build brand awareness, and promote products and services and broaden the social media presence of Nabil Invest. This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual representation in all aspects of design including typography, composition, and color. Prospect candidate needs to have creative approach for digital advertisements, marketing materials, sales documents and web graphics
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plans and executes all web, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Managing the social media marketing strategy, focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive targets to generate leads.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned keyword and SEO strategies.
- Write Editorial content and manage a blogger outreach program. Post and comment on relevant blogs
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedules
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies. Report on effectiveness.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources. Monitor trends in social media
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree specialized in marketing or a related field
- Proven minimum 2 years working experience in digital marketing and graphic designing, particularly within the industry
- Age not exceeding 35 years.
- Strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design
- Proficient Computer Skills, Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Candidates with a proven record of planning and initiating digital and launch campaign for marketing is preferred
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
No of Vacancy: 1
Deadline:1st September 2021
*Attach CV with your portfolio
To apply for this job please visit www.nabilinvest.com.np.