Koshi victim’s Society (KVS) Nepal is a non-governmental, non-profit making social organization established in May 2003 at Rajbiraj, Saptari. It is registered in District Administration Office, Saptari and is affiliated with Social Welfare Council (SWC). KVS has Focused social and economic actions comprising capacity building, sustainable livelihood, environment and natural resource management of community and empowerment for women, youths, children, socially deprived, disabled and excluded KVS-Saptari is seeking application from the qualified candidates for Enhancing CSOs role as key development partner for climate resilient policies and practices in Saptari.
Position: Finance & Admin. Officer (FO)
Type of the Position: 1-year Fixed Term (Project Period), possibilities of extension
Duty Station: Rajbiraj with 30 % travel to municipalities or project sites.
Climate Resilient project in Saptari district implementing partnership with OXFAM Nepal. For ensuring better implementation, monitoring and achieving quality results; Project Coordinator need to play the crucial roles. S/he ensures the better coordination and communication among the community, municipalities, local and district line agencies and KVS board. These are some of illustrative major roles and responsibilities:
Major roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure the establish good financial control system.
- Maintained and ensure financial data, voucher, invoice and record properly.
- Maintained timely the stock ledger, GRN, Inventory system.
- Ensure the timely financial monitoring and prepare periodic reports; and ensure the timely submission of narrative and financial reporting
- Quality and batter performance of the program, maintained closed coordination and communication with community, municipalities as well as and government stakeholders.
- Support to Executive Director on overall project management including admin and finance issues.and about new project design
- Follow the instructions and suggestions from Executive Director.
- Major time to be allocated in field (30%) and rest of time in office at Rajbiraj Saptari.
Qualification and Experience Requirement:
- Should have at least Bachelor level in Business Management science/BBS/ Accounting.
- At least three-years of experiences with NGO/INGO sector in the field of CCA/DRR/ Resilience, EWS, Climate Change or Agriculture/livelihoods
- Strong report writing and communication skills in English,
- Should have fluent speak in Nepali, Maithali local language
- Should have motorbike driving license.
- Good sense of humor and a team player
Interested candidates are requested to apply to the position through email: [email protected] by 28 September 2020. No phone call will be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further selection process.
(Candidates from Female, Dalit, indigenous and excluded group are highly encouraged)