- As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
- The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining the acclaimed app.
- You will additionally work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures.
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development.
- Min. 1 year working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) with at least 6 months experience in Flutter.
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of dart. Bonus if it’s on the Play Store or we can view the project.
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object c).
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs.
- Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)