- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Reconstruction & Research Development Center (RRDC) Mugu and local Non-Governmental Organization working in different community Development Approach since 2067 B.S Currently it is working in Education funded by Care Nepal (AWASAR) Program lunched in Mugu District. RRDC Mugu would like to announce the interested Nepali Citizens for the Vacant Post and interested candidates are requested to submit their CV & Application within seven (7) Days from the date of Notice Published.
Position: Program Officer
- Bachelors in Education, Agriculture, Health, Social science or related subject.
- 2 years working experience for Bachelors Level Work on detailed implementation plan and project work plans
- Coordination skill with Government line agencies particularly with DEO, DAO and DHO
- Team building skill.
- MS word, excel and power point in Computer Skills.
- Preference will be given to local with good knowledge of hard to reach geographical area.
Interested candidates are required to send an application along with updated CV to [email protected] or drop the document at RRDC office. The short listed candidate will be contacted for further selection process.