- Master’s degree in the field of Management/Accountancy/Economics, Candidate with CFA/CA/ACCA/CPA preferred.
- Relevant experience of at least 3 years in Managerial Level in Capital Markets/Investment Banking or 5 years of related work experience in Banks
- Special expertise of driving change in particular fields are an advantage, such as foreign capital Markets/Investment Banking, Digitisation, sales & marketing, customer service department.
Knowledge and skills:
- Highly confident, dynamic, thorough, pragmatic, and intuitive.
- Proactive leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills and able to develop and maintain successful long term business growth for the company, coupled with the ability to anticipate trends and access new opportunities as they arise. .
- Relevant sector expertise in Equity Investment Fund Management, Merchant Banking and Financial services,
- Passionate about the practical business and economic impact, interested in being hands-on in building out the portfolio companies through PE/VC.
- Extensive knowledge of planning, implementation and management of all the activities of the merchant banking
- Excellent organizing, analytical and problem solving skills and ability to think strategically and communicate effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates matching above requirements are highly encouraged to submit their updated resume and covering letter at [email protected] or in an envelope marked with “Application for Chief Operating Officer” to Human Resource Department of NIC ASIA Capital Limited, Babarmahal, Kathmandu, Third Floor, Siddhartha Insurance Building no later than 14 May, 2021 within business hours.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. The Capital reserves the right to accept and reject any application without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The decision of the Capital shall be final and binding to all the applicants.