SetoGurans National Child Development Services, Lalitpur is a pioneer organization in the field of Early Childhood Development. It is registered as an Educational Non-Government organization. We are urgently looking for a candidate in the position of Admin and Finance Coordinator.
The Finance and Admin Coordinator will be responsible for overall financial management, including budgeting and monitoring of project expenditures; financial reporting and auditing; forecasting expenditures; and maintaining and supervising project accounts, books of accounts, banking and financial operations, and all administrative work.
Qualification: Master’s in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Management from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 years of administration and accounting field of I/NGO
- Experience managing finance and administration operations and reporting functions
- Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other accounting Software
- Experience of working with Government of Nepal including Intl/National I/NGOs.
- Knowledge of taxation policy of Nepal (TDS, ETDS) and Government System
- Skill and knowledge of human resource management organizational bylaws
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal, written and typing skill in English and Nepali
Note: Salary as per the norms of the organization
All candidates should submit their CV and photo with cover letter to [email protected] within Monday, 18th October, 2021, 5:00PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview scheduled for 19th October 2021 from 4:00PM-6:00PM.
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services strongly encourages applicants from Woman, Dalit, Madhesi, Janajati, marginalized ethnic groups and offers proactive support and capacity development for the staff.