- Serve as the primary contact and principal JSI representative for USAID;
- Provide overall leadership, vision and direction to the team and program partners;
- Lead the team for successful implementation of the Project;
- Provide technical leadership and ensure program quality;
- Manage appropriate planning and monitoring to ensure informed decision-making and implementation of program activities;
- Lead efforts to maintain and broaden collaborating organizations in order to disseminate and promote adoption of project innovations;
- Manage all technical assistance and mentor program staff and partners;
- Liaise and coordinate with stakeholders, including MOH and GON officials at high levels, to ensure alignment and support of priority interventions;
- Ensure compliance of all requirements of the Cooperative Agreement;
- Finalize quarterly and annual reports, and play a significant role in leading documentation of project processes and results;
- Create a positive team environment through modeling effective communications, professionalism, and commitment to excellence; and
- Represent JSI in the country, provide assistance to other JSI activities in Nepal as required, and assist with new business efforts as required.
Note: Salary commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 06/20/2021.
Please visit https://careers.jsi.com/JSIInternet/Careers/jobdescription.cfm?id=136089&intern=0 for detailed job description and online application.
Telephone calls will not be entertained .The candidate must be available to report within 45 days.
JSI is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or protected veteran status in any employment decisions. M/F/V/D
If you are an individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and unable to apply online for an available position, you may submit your request for reasonable accommodation by calling Human Resources at 617-482-9485.