- Support the Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party in designing and implementation of the monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning plan.
- Develop and ensure application of effective data collection, tracking, and reporting to monitor activity outputs and program quality.
- In collaboration with program staff, develop data and spatial dashboards for reporting and real-time program data review.
- Provide ongoing oversight and technical assistance to partners implementing monitoring and evaluation activities, ensuring data and analysis are of high quality
- Develop high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results, particularly any monitoring activities undertaken by consortium partners.
- Provide training to staff, primary stakeholders, and implementing partners on M&E components in project design; such as monitoring plan, assessments, reviews, surveys and evaluations.
- Ensure all research is ethically reviewed and meets quality standards for research design, protocols, abstracts and manuscripts, seeking technical assistance when required.
- Identify best practices for documentation as success stories, technical reports, or peer review publications and reviews surveillance, research and evaluation publications prior to release to stakeholders.
- Continually maintain a dialogue and M&E technical exchange with field counterparts and technical staff of implementing partners.
- Review M&E plans and performance monitoring plans for quality and adherence to donor requirements.
- Collaborate with the government representative/departments and other stakeholders for implementation research design and supervise all study conduct and results synthesis for research.
- Oversee the collection, publication and dissemination of information on successful and promising approaches, lessons learned and other program results to program partners, donors, government counterparts, and other key stakeholders. Collaborate with senior management to assure M&E components are of high quality and improve processes and practices in data analysis, visualization and use.
- Oversee data quality assessments and monitor data quality and accuracy, immediately reporting any discrepancies to leadership
- Provide high quality and timely submission of all required project reports, including documentation of success stories, analysis of data for indicator calculation, summary of qualitative findings, etc.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party and Country Director.
Final deadline for application is 5:00 pm, October 30, 2021.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through FHI 360 career at https://www.fhi360.org/careers .
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and oral interview. Any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.