NIBL Ace Capital Limited
With the vision to expand and strengthen the management team, NIBL Ace Capital Ltd. is inviting applications from self-motivated, dynamic and competent individuals for the following position:
Number of requirements: 1
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed institution.
- Experience of minimum 2 years of supporting Executives.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development.
- Fluent, confident and tactful in Verbal and Written Communication in English.
- Smart and enthusiastic individual with a passion to work with utmost dedication.
Skill and Abilities:
- Acting as the point of contact between the Executives’ and internal or external stakeholders.
- Skills in Supervising, advising and instructing staff in subordinate.
- Excellent listening and communication skills and high level of People/Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with the Executives’ and the team tactfully, calmly and patiently.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently, perform tasks that are diverse and advanced, and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Use courtesy, patience, adaptability, initiative, cooperativeness, resourcefulness in determining priorities and making decisions and mature judgement in dealing with all type of personalities.
- Ensure that the information is relayed correctly.
- Need to have terrific organizational skills to keep the working day in order by managing and scheduling meetings, appointments, travel plans and travel arrangements, billing for the Executives’ and others.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), emails, Adobe Acrobat and Social Media web platforms.
- Handle routine matters independently when it is not necessary to involve CEO.
If you possess the zeal to work in a professional team and meet the requirements, log on to https://jobs.niblcapital.rigohr.com/ and apply. The deadline for applications is 17:30 hrs, Baisakh 13, 2079.
NIBL Ace Capital Limited,
P.O. Box 23224, Kathmandu, Nepal
Source: The Himalayan Times, 19 April 2023