Position: Financial Analyst/ Financial Control
The incumbent shall report to the Chief Finance Officer
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
• Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
• Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
• Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
• Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
• Master’s in Business Accounting/Finance with minimum 2 years’ experience.
• Bachelor’s with ACCA or CA
• Good Communication Skill
• Good Knowledge of MS Office