We are looking for Junior Level 50 content writers or content contributors to be a part of our content team from different parts of Nepal. The content you write will be read by thousands of people from all around the world. You will be working directly under the supervision and collaboration of the Content Manager and growth team.
What is Sagoon?
Sagoon (Company) is incorporated in the United States, India, and Nepal – a social commerce platform, focused on gifts and coupons for socializing.
The platform has over 7 million users. Our users discover and share stories that interest them in texts, photos, and videos and earn FREE Smart Coins to shop in our partners’ stores.
What do you have to perform?
- Review and write content based on Content Guidelines
- Creates and publishes content that is informative, factual, concise, visually compelling, and a delight to consume
- Writing stories, articles on current affairs and general topics
- You can share your experience, knowledge, skills, or what’s happening around you in a 220 character text, Image or video
- Other duties assigned by the Supervisor
What Skills do you need to possess to perform the job?
- Freshers and Students passionate for writing and content creation are encouraged to apply
- A portfolio of published articles/blogs or any content
- Ability to develop content with user centricity while also thinking of underutilized audiences to penetrate new segments
- Have a basic knowledge of SEO best practices
- Write with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Must be self-driven, motivated and desire to learn and grow
Perks of working with us:
- A friendly close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- Flexible work schedule
- Attractive salary for freelancing work
- A vibrant and active culture
If the vacancy appeals to you and matches your interest, send an email to [email protected].
The email should include the following:
- Your CV/Resume
- The position you are applying for as the subject
- Describe your experience of COVID-19
- What’s the favorite book you have read and what did you learn from it?
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this lockdown. This role is expected to begin as a remote position until the lockdown situation is eased.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We thrive on inclusivity here at Sagoon. We believe in creating a workplace where our people feel included, respected, valued and facilitate an environment which fosters innovation and creativity.