No. of Vacancies: 55
Duration: 1 month (From Mid November, 2021 – Mid December, 2021)
Job Location: Kathmandu
ExCEL (Exchange for Campaigns, Empowerment and Leadership) is a collaborated exchange project between Raleigh International and Norwegian Agency for Exchange Cooperation (NOREC), to empower and increase the number of young people engaged as leaders to design and implementation of youth-led campaigns that support the achievement of the global goals. Delivered with the support of Raleigh International Tanzania, Raleigh International Nicaragua, and Raleigh International Nepal, the exchange is facilitated to:
- Develop skills in programme implementation and leadership.
- Training regarding the toolkits that are developed for behavior change module.
- Cascade the learning from the exchange project to a wider member of our national societies to enhance their skills in works of community development to contribute for the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals.
About Kathmandu Recycles:
Kathmandu Recycles is a movement of young people fighting to accelerate pollution reduction, climate change adaptation and to create employment opportunities for Nepali young people. We believe passionately in the vision of a plastic free Kathmandu and we won’t stop until we achieve it.
To address the plastic problem in Kathmandu a movement built upon action, collaboration and large-scale behavioral change is needed, now!
- Work in specific core teams (strategy and project management/MEAL/Partnership, Advocacy and Outreach/Communications and Branding)
- Support ExCEL 3 Project Leaders in School events and Action Challenge Phase
- Attend weekly/monthly meeting with other RI ExCEL team.
- Become an advocate against plastic pollution, work alongside #kathmandurecycles team.
- Become an alumnus of Raleigh International Nepal, member of Raleigh Nepal Society.
- Take part in leadership Adventure trek phase.
- Be part of action challenge phase, behaviour change models, leadership and others.
- Networking with different stakeholders
- Opportunity to work with like-minded people who advocate for climate change.
- Be an active youth, 18+
- Have not participated in any Raleigh projects/programs previously
- Commitment of 1 month from September 2021
- Accept Raleigh policy and code of conduct.
Please Note: These roles are voluntary and are unpaid.
Step 1: Please go to the below link.
Step 2: Sign up in Action Not Excuses Platform.
Step3: Join Kathmandu Recycles core Group and get access to online form.
Or Another link: https://actionnotexcuses.org/topics/22770/feed
Apply Before ( Deadline): 31st October, 2021
For more information,
Call on: 9803134327
Email : [email protected]
Please visit us on:
We welcome applications from a diverse range of people and actively encourage women and those from a minority to apply.