We are seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team.
You’ll be responsible to design, develop and implement growth strategies that will attract, engage and acquire maximum Sagoon app users. You’ll report to the Country Manager daily and Co-founder on a weekly basis and will be the go-to person for everything involving Growth management in the company. In addition to technical expertise, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
What is Sagoon?
Sagoon (Company) is incorporated in the United States, India, and Nepal – a social commerce platform, focused on gifts and coupons for socializing.
The platform has over 7 million users. Our users discover and share stories that interest them in texts, photos, and videos and earn FREE Smart Coins to shop in our partners’ stores.
What do you have to perform?
- Drive user acquisition to Sagoon app through marketing activity on major digital and non-digital platforms
- Monitor overall marketing channel performance, analyse data, user behaviour, and pattern and draft strategies accordingly
- Responsible for developing growth strategy around user acquisition/ retention, target audience, and channel mix
- Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, analyze market trends and customer needs to capture opportunities in growth
- Improve app ranking on Google Play and iOS App Store
- Launch re-targeting and re-engagement campaigns focused on users who paused to use the app
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional and international teams across Content, Product, Engineering Brand, and Data Analytics to develop new business opportunities and drive creative development
- Improve user experience and retention by optimizing and designing product features
- Campaigns budget planning, report and conduct in-depth analysis on campaign performance
What Skills do you need to possess to perform the job?
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading growth and user acquisition especially in a mobile-constrained environment
- MBA/MBS graduate with specialization in Marketing is preferred
- 3 years managing a team to meet and exceed growth and revenue targets, inspiring innovative, collaborative thinking and maximum output
- Excellent understanding of various online and offline marketing campaigns and execution
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively to reach maximum users and increase relevance
- A high degree of accountability and sense of ownership toward the company
- Leadership skills, detail oriented and a team player
Perks of working with us
- Chance to work closely with the core team and founders
- Opportunity to build the market from scratch
- Opportunity to get the company’s Employees Stock option plan
- A motivating, innovating and productive environment to work
- We care about you. We offer:
- Medical & Accidental Insurance
- Paid leaves and Public holidays
- Provident Fund
- Gratuity Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Competitive salary and regular salary reviews
- Tea & Coffee
- Encourage cross team learning and training opportunity
- 5 work days and relax on weekends
- A vibrant and active culture including team lunches & Dinner, happy hours, movie nights, sporting events, and a book club
If the vacancy appeals to you and matches your interest, send an email to [email protected]. The email should include the following:
- Your CV/Resume
- The position you are applying for as the subject
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this lockdown. This role is expected to begin as a remote position until the lockdown situation is eased.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We thrive on inclusivity here at Sagoon. We believe in creating a workplace where our people feel included, respected, valued and facilitate an environment which fosters innovation and creativity.