Reports to: IT Services Manager
Department: IT Services
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation for company policies and procedures.
- Prepare data spreadsheets, charts, graphs, and other documents as required.
- Greet customers and address their requests.
- Order and stock office supplies when necessary.
- Maintain a standard filing system for easy and quick document access and retrieval.
- Provide technical assistance to office staff as needed.
- Assist in software and hardware upgrades.
- Add or update workstations for office staff.
- Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
- Supervise and process help desk support requests.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level
Note: This job description sets out the main responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and the individual is expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with their cover letter to [email protected]. Please specify the position applied for in the subject line in the email.
Please visit our website for further inquiry at https://www.thebritishcollege.edu.np/pages/tbc-vacancies/3/13