Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd, one of the leading National Level Development Banks with 103 branches across the Nation is seeking applications from highly motivated, energetic, and result-oriented Nepali Citizens to work at different locations including Central Office for the following positions:
4. Management Trainee – Few
Location: Branches in Provinces 1 to 7 including remote area Branches, details available in the link below:
Qualification: Master’s Degree in related with relevant specialization with a minimum of 2nd Division / CGPA above 2.5 Or Certified Chartered Accountant Certificate from recognized Institute backed-up by BBS Degree from a recognized University
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on application deadline
- Preference shall be given to the candidates from the local/surrounding area in case of placement in Branches.
- The applicant shall only apply for one position and location at a time.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further processes of selection,
- An incomplete application or applicant not meeting the required criteria will not be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the sole right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The online proctored exam will be conducted for Management Trainee and Junior Assistant level
- Canvassing at any stage of the selection process shall lead to disqualification.
- Individual willing to apply for the vacant position should duly fill-up the online form
- Attach a scanned copy of required evidence of education such as Academic Transcript, Character Certificate (and Equivalence Certificate if having attended education outside Nepal).
- Updated CV/Resume, Cover Letter, and an essay not exceeding 100 words ‘Explaining why you want to be part of MBBL Team‘.
- Recently taken passport size photograph.
- The link for the online application form is available on http://nbi.com.np/vacancy
- Deadline for applications for all position is June 2, 2021 by 17:00hrs NST.