Job Location: Baluwatar, Kathmandu
- Educational content management for an edtech platform.
- Use system backend, scripts and online publishing tools for content entry & content validation.
- Proofread and Quality Check online content for errors and be able to fix them.
- Plan and prepare for current and upcoming workflows, and be responsible for executing them.
- Participate and lead group meetings, discuss and follow-up ongoing / upcoming works.
- Collaboratively work on google sheets/ docs and other online tools.
- Work with local and international teams across multiple time zones.
- Communicate with multiple departments, locally and offshore.
- Good technical knowledge is preferred, however excellent communication skills with good English – spoken and written is a must.
- Working knowledge of graphic and photo editing tools, basic HTML/CSS.
- Should be:
– Able to learn and work with different softwares and applications as per demand.
– Create and supervise smaller groups; steer the team flexibly as needed.
– Proactive – have skills of a quick learner.
– Able to work online, with flexible working hours and remote working.
-Confident enough to handle contents like text, html and media in a real time production platform.
- At least 1+ years of experience in a similar field is a plus.
What we offer:
- State of the Art Workplace
- Global Exposure and Growth Opportunities
- Exceptional Team & Expert Mentors
If you believe, you have what it takes to innovate the future of learning, share your story with us by “Clicking Here”
In case of any queries, kindly contact us at 9801022166 or 9801022177.