Location : Based in Kathmandu
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overall operations ensuring administrative management, procurement, contracts, and inventory management of PSI/Nepal are fit for purpose, integrated across the organization, and meet the exacting compliance standards required by government, donor and PSI policies.
Experience and Qualification:
- Master’s degree in business administration or a related degree
- Minimum 5 years of similar work experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both English and Nepali
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision making, people management and analytical skills
For detailed Job Description, Please CLICK HERE
Interested candidates are requested to submit their motivation letter, updated resume (including two referees) by October 25, 2021 to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection process.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”